- Global Tab
SP602E Bluetooth digital led music Pixel LED Controller with four Outputs
SP602E 4 CH Signal Output WS2812B Music Controller Built In Mic WS2811 WS2815 LED Light Strip Bluetooth App IOS Android DC5V-24V
Features: 1. Supports both mobile APP and RF remote control.
2. Support the output of 4 different lighting effects, suitable for a variety of occasions to meet the different needs of customers.
3. Supports common single-wire LED driver ICs in the market.
4. Build in music and non-music effects, multi-parameter adjustable.
5. Built in grouping control function, supporting any combination control of 4 channels.
6. Built in trigger function, supporting the customization of trigger effect parameters.
7. DC5V~24V wide range working voltage, preventing reverse connection of power supply.
8. Saving setting parameters automatically.
Product: SP602E controller. Input voltage: DC5-24V.
Solutions service: Lighting and circuitry design.
Type: Remote Control and Bluetooth
APP Control. Controllable IC chips: 2400pixels（600pixels/port * 4 ).
Output port: 4 pcs. Application: WS2812B, WS2811 etc Digital LED Light.
Output signal: SPI (TTL) Digital Signal. Support: IOS 10.0/Android 4.4.
Package includes: 1pcs SP602E controller with Box.
App Functions: SP602E supports control by mobile APP, supports IOS and Android system. Apple phone requires IOS 10.0 or higher, Android phone requires
Android 4.4 or higher. you can search “SceneX” in the App Store or Google Play to find the app, or scan the QR code to download and install.
- Open the app and click the button in the top right corner of the home page to add a device, then click the device to access the control page.
- You can rename the controller by clicking the button in the top right corner.
- SP602E can output two different signals, you can click on channel 1or channel 2to enter the corresponding page to control it individually, or you can click on all channels to control both channels in a unified way.
- After adjusting the effect of each channel, click button in the upper right corner to save the current lighting effect settings to the scenes, SP602E supports a total of 9 scenes, users can call these 9 scenes through the scene page of the mobile app or use the RF remote control.
- Users can set up to five timing events by clicking on in the upper right corner, please note that all set timing events will be deleted when the controller is powered down.
- In the effects page, there are a variety of music effects and non-music effects, users can set speed, brightness, color, direction and effect length for a specific effect.
3.RF Remote Functions:
- Wire Connection：
The video show