- Global Tab
fastest Digital addressable rgb5050 led strip HD107s with 27K HZ PWM refresh rate and 40M bps transmission speed
It is fastest digital rgb pixel led chip HD107s in the world so far.
it will be the Most promising &hot selling digital pixel led chip in 2019, with PWM refresh rate: 27kHz and transmission rate:40MHZ,
it is Absolutely a best choice to replace original apa102/apa102C(2016)LED ,,,bec it is much more stable and faster and energy saving.
- PWM refresh rate:27kHz, (apa102 with PWM frequency20KHZ,apa107with9KHz,sk9822 with 4.7kHZ,sk6812/ws2811 with 800HZonly)
- HD107s with 40M bps transmission speeed(apa102 has 20M bps, sk9822 has 15M bps ,sk6812/ws2812B has 800K bps only)
- HD107S with Date Rate 40MHZ( Oscillator Frequency)
- HD107S LED with less voltage drop and one roll(5meters)can be powered with one power input without color difference, so the 5m long voltage drop problem is solved,
- The HD107s LED is low consumptionand high energy saving ,
( with Built-in dormancy Mode inside )
- The HD107sled lights up looks like linear lighting ,large lighting beam
- CLK+Data double wire transfer.
Product Technical parameter
Color:Full Color RGB
LED Quantity: 30/60/72/96/144 leds per meter
Working Input Voltage: 5V
Drive Mode:Constant Voltage
pixel pitch 33.33mm/16.66mm/13..88/… 6.94mm
white/black PCB with width 10mm,
PCB: 2.5ounce thickness board,(4OZ optional )
Double cooper layer with double sides membrane cover the PCB board
Packaging: 5m/roll or customized length available
Hongqi brand 2 OZ FPCB (35um cooper) with double cooper layer(4 OZ optional)
2 side membrance cover the FPCB,make sure the copper no drop from the PCB board ..
Wire Define:Red:+DC5V Blue:Date Yellow:Clock Black:GND
Differences between HD107s compatible led
HD107s pixel led chip with PWM refresh Rate 27KHZ and transmission rate 40MHZ
original apa102 pixel led chip with PWM refresh rate 20KHZ and transmission rate 20MHZ (Gone)
sk9822 pixel led chip with PWM refresh rate 4.7KHZ and transmission rate 2MHZ (fake apa102)
The comparison chart is as follows:
|CLK (R7)||Color Bits||Data Rate||PWM Frequency|
|SK6812||SK6812||√||√||8||800k bps||800 HZ|