- Global Tab
Dc24V 20mm width dmx 120pcs 5050 RGBW Pixel led bar 10pixels 40 channels/m
Our DMX RGBW rigid led strip is super strong dmx signal strip with A,B signal parallel signal transfer. 5 cables ( PI/PO address writing wire, A(Dmx+),B(Dmx-),GND),
and DC24V,the MAX485 is inside the DMX512 IC ,It can be cut ,can be parallel and series connection .
|Product Name||Dc24V 20mm width dmx 120pcs 5050 RGBW Pixel led bar 10pixels 40 channels/m|
|DMX512 Qty||10 pcs ( 40 channels per meter)|
|PCB Width||20mm wide|
|color||RGB+W ( white color optional range from 2300K-10000k)|
|Controller||DMX512 Art-Net/DVI/DMX Controller|
|Product Keywords||DMX RGBW pixel led bar|
1. This Dc24V dmx digital led strip 120leds/M ,that different with normal SPI led pixel strips. DMX512 led strips protocl is DMX512 that signal is parallel not series.
2. Its advantage is parallel DMX512 signal could avoid LEDs color influenced by the failure of one light in serial connection.
2. Entire DMX RGB digital led strip has 10 pixels ( 40 channels), 120 RGBW leds in a meter with 20mm width pcb board.
3. Communication between DMX512 RGB led digital tapes are synchronized perfectly under support of Artnet / DMX512 led controllers.
4. 24V 120 leds DMX RGB LED Pixel Digital strip need to write DMX address code via DMX address coder / controller.
5. Vivid lighting performance operated by Madrix software, Artnet / DMX512 led controllers.
6. 24V 120 leds DMX RGB LED Pixel Digital ribbon is flexible , bright, durable and easy for installation.
- Aluminium PCB board with double cooper layer
- standard dmx512 IC chipset (UCS512C4)
- It comes in 1 meters per reel with 5Pin female/male JST SM connector on both end and separated Power / Ground Wires . Customized length is workable .
- Flexible PCB material . ever 12 LEDcan be cut with 24V;
- 120LEDs/M with 24V . 24V low voltage inputted , don’t over 25V , otherwise you will destroy the entire strip .
- warranty: 3years
- Original UCS512 C4 IC chip with standard dmx512 signal ,,
Male connector: Input
female connector: output
+Dc24V: Black PO: Green DataA: Red Data B:Blue GND: White