- Global Tab
DC12V 24v high frequency 4 channel 5A led dmx dimmer DMX decoder RGBW decoder
RGBW DMX Controller DMX512 LED Decoder 4CH*5A
DMXCM-4CH is the constant voltage decoder, can accept the international widely-used DMX512 standard digital control signal, convert it into PWM signal to actuate LED RGB lighting; suitable for all kinds of constant voltage LED lamps, such as RGB LED module, LED strip, light string and so on; Decoders can be connected with signal line through network port or XLR plug to continue expanding the channel, and accept the manual-setting address by DIP switch, control different multiple decoders lighting effects through the DMX console; When the decoder is not connected with the DMX console, the machine can be set as master controller by DIP code, and multiple decoders can be sync-work.
|RGBW 4chanel 5A dmx decoder|
|Max load current||5A× 4 channels|
|Max Output Power||240W(12V)/480W(24V)|
|Grey Scale||4096 levels× 4 channels|
|Output Signal||Constant Voltage PWM 4 channels|
|Decode Channel||4 channels|
|DMX512 socket||Terminal Block|
1. The product is a constant voltage type controller, working voltage DC12-24V.
2. The product is software Bus-based, when all DIP switch is “0”, the address is “1”, could set channel address through the DIP switch as well.
3.Diagnostic signal indicator: When DMX sync signal is normal, the signal indicator light fast flash, otherwise it will be off ( can check the problem : bad connection; wire connect sequence error; input and output confusion, etc.)
4. With Power off memory function, each time power it, the last power-down mode will be retained.
5. When used alone as a controller, with 9 modes, which could be changed by DIP switch on controller, speed could be adjusted through DIP switch when static mode; multiple decoders and LED could be synchronized controlled.
6. To achieve more lighting synchronization in same area with the DMX decoder, could connect our company’s RGB signal amplifier to expand power.
Static power consumption
RGB each 256 level
Power off memory