- Global Tab
ArtNet-DMX led Controller BC204-dmx512
ArtNet-DMX Controller User’s manual
(Please read through this manual carefully before use)
- Brief lntroduction
This ArtNet-DMX controller is dedicated to converting the Ethernet signal into DMX signal, output DMX512 signal, built-in test mode, SD record/play function, timer, etc.
- Basic Features
1、With LCD screen, easy to operate.
2、Support Ethernet DMX protocol ArtNet.
3、Support online firmware upgrade.
4、Built-in test mode, SD record/play function
5、Support 8 timing play, 16 recording effects.
6、Support maximum capacity Micro SD8G memory card (equipped).
7、Use a DMX output with indicator, easy to operate.
- Safety warnings
- Please don’t install this controller in lightening, intense magnetic and high-voltage fields.
- To reduce the risk of component damage and fire caused by short circuit, make sure correct connection.
- Always be sure to mount this unit in an area that will allow proper ventilation to ensure a fitting temperature.
- Check if the voltage and power adapter suit the controller.
- Don’t connect cables with power on, make sure a correct connection and no short circuit checked with instrument before power on.
- Please don’t repair without permission. Please contact supplier if problems occur.
The manual is only suitable for this model; any update is subject to change without prior notice.