- Global Tab
H801RS;8 ports artnet/DMX to SPI LED pixel controller;supports Madrix software,LAN synchrony,SD card,DMX512 console
H801RS has eight outputs, supports maximum 8192 pixels, it Support Art-Net protocol and can work with DMX console or set address for DMX chips .H801RS also can add or delete DAT files through the LAN.
- Eight output ports, controls maximum 8192 pixels, each port controls maximum 1024 pixels.
- SD card supports FAT32, FAT16 format; maximum capacity is 64G bytes, stores up to 64 DAT files.
- It can Synchronization control by LAN. It can switch files by sending UDP instructions to Network Port 2, or get the serial number of the playing files.
- H801RS can be connected to DMX console, replace file, and adjust speed and brightness and responses quickly
- It supports ART-NET protocol and can directly use ART -NET software such as MADRIX and JINX.
- Supporting Encryption Function of Restricting Power-on Number and DAT File Encryption
- Support set DMX address for DMX chips.
- Support online firmware upgrade.
1.SD card must be formatted into FAT32 or FAT16 after times of deleting or adding files. Supports SDHC (high capacity SD card), the maximum capacity is 64G bytes, stores up to 64 DAT files, which are played based on the file name in alphabetic order.
2. Eight output ports, controls maximum 8192 pixels. Each port controls maximum 1024 pixels.
3. When power on, LCD first line shows the model of the controller, the second line shows the version number, press the “MENU” key and then power on, the controller automatically upgrades the firmware.
1. Several H801RS make up a LAN through routers and switches. Pay attention to the IP address set in the same network segment. (Controllers that support this function can also be synchronized by mixing different models, only one send is needed, but the number of DAT files and the number of frames per DAT file must be the same).
2. One H801RS is set to “send synchronization in network port 2” and the other H801RS is set to “input in network port 2”, which can be synchronized when offline.
3. Connecting the computer to this LAN can realize detachable control.
4. Programmers who understand UDP can switch files through UDP protocol. The port is 0x2018, sending: 0xA8, 0x20, file three byte contents, file is program serial number, starting from 0. Send: 0xA8, 0x30
Two bytes can get the serial number of the current playing file: 0xA8, 0x31, file.
Add or delete DAT files
- Connect H801RS to a computer or to the same router. Note that the IP address of H801RS does not conflict with other devices in the LAN.
- Open <LED BUILD> click “Tool” ——“send files”, Software Auto Search Controller, Display File Name in SD Card, Select a File, Click Delete to Delete the File